Take handwritten notes naturally on your Android tablet or phone! With Squid as you can write on paper with an active stylus or liability or your finger. Easily annotate PDF files, fill in forms, edit / note papers or sign documents. Import images, draw shapes and add text typed notes. Copy / paste, and move content between pages and notes. Arrange your notes into notebooks and improve your performance!
Squid is based on vector – it keeps your net rating even when zooming and on any device. You can delete letters and whole words using the eraser tool or only parts of words with the eraser tool. With the selection tool you change the color and thickness of your writing and resize a picture without losing quality.
– Take notes with pen and erase with your finger on devices with active stylus (such as Galaxy Note with S Pen)
– Take notes with your finger or stylus on a passive non-active stylus products (like Nexus 7)
– Vector graphics engine
– Other papers (white, checkered, graphic) and sizes (infinity, letter, A4)
– Undo / Redo, select, move and resize
– Change the color and weight
– Cut, copy, and paste items between notes
– Scroll with two fingers and pinch to zoom
For More Info Google Play